Impressive detached three bay two story period residence with dormer attic dating from c. 1850. This landmark residence is located right in the centre of the picturesque fishing village of Dunmore East and stands on an elevated site commanding fantastic sea views. The property is beautifully maintained throughout and retains many of the original period features. This property oozes character and has tremendous potential. Excellent location just a short stroll from the park, sailing club, harbour, shops, restaurants & bathing coves etc. Timber sash and uPVC double glazed windows, Oil fired central heating. Glazed cast iron porch. Large entrance hall with original tiled floors and stairs. Kitchen / diner / living room with Aga, parquet flooring and open fireplace with bay window. Utility room, Guest WC. Study / Office. Dining room with parquet flooring, open fireplace and bay window. Living room on 1st floor with original cast iron fireplace & stunning views over bay and harbour. Eight bedrooms, five of which are ensuite. Private garden with ample parking to rear. To the side is a pretty detached guest house / chalet with an additional two bedrooms, ideal for guests.
- Impressive detached three bay two story period residence.
- Unrivalled location in the centre of Dunmore East upper village.
- Elevated site with magnificient sea views.
- Beautifully maintained throughout and retaining many of the original period features.
- 10ft Ceilings.
- Three / four reception rooms.
- Ten bedrooms overall, five ensuite.
- Detached chalet / guest house ideal for guests
- Large garden with off street parking.
- Oil fired central heating.