Attractive and spacious detached family residence located in a quiet cul de sac off Convent Road and within walking distance of the harbour and upper village. Constructed in 2006, this property has been lovingly maintained by its owners and is in mint condition throughout. Oil fired central heating, uPVC Double glazed windows. C3 BER.
Tiled entrance porch, Entrance hall with oak flooring. Large, bright and roomy tiled Kitchen / diner with cream units, granite worktop and island / breakfast counter with Rangmaster range and velux windows, patio doors to rear. Utility with storage. Living room with oak flooring and open fireplace. Dining room. Media / TV room. Four double bedrooms. Family bathroom & two ensuite shower rooms. Large cobble lock drive to front and side with sea views and south facing Indian sandstone patio to rear.
- Spacious detached bungalow with sea views
- Excellent family residence in mint condition
- Convenient location close to the harbour and upper village
- Pvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Three reception rooms
- Four double bedrooms
- Bathroom and two ensuite shower roooms
- Low maintenance cobble lock drive to front and side
- South facing Indian sandstone patio