Hilltop is a charming family residence with character in abundance which dates from the early 20th century. The property is in a quiet and mature residential area close to the city centre and many schools with convenient access onto the outer ring road via the Carrickphierish Road. Gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows. Alarm. Upgraded in 2018 this property is in excellent condition. Tiled entrance hall. Tiled shower room with electric shower. Sitting room with solid pine flooring and open fireplace in raised hearth with open riser stairs to first floor. Living room with solid pine flooring and stove. Kitchen / diner with built in units and slate floors. Back hall with door to garden. Utility room / Guest WC tiled with wash basin & WC. Ground floor bedroom. On the first floor are an additional three bedrooms, the master with solid pine flooring and a tiled Ensuite, a dual aspect guest bedroom and another good size double bedroom. There is also a large tiled family bathroom with a raised bath. Outside is a good size private and enclosed rear garden screened by mature trees with a large raised patio. There is off street parking for 2 cars. Planning was previously granted for a car port with overhead accommodation and a 2 storey extension to the existing dwelling.
- Lovely, charming family residence with character in abundance
- Gas fired central heating
- uPVC Double glazed windows.
- Two reception rooms
- Four bedrooms
- Bathroom, en-suite shower room & downstairs shower room
- Kitchen / diner
- Planning was previously granted for a car port with overhead accommodation and a 2 storey extension to the existing dwelling.
- Enclosed, private rear garden with patio
- Off street parking