• imported-1606790413-854071.jpg
  • imported-1606790415-504716.jpg
  • imported-1606790415-299794.jpg
  • imported-1606790416-178410.jpg
  • imported-1606790416-448264.jpg
  • imported-1606790416-340203.jpg
  • imported-1606790417-239378.jpg
  • imported-1606790417-977198.jpg
  • imported-1606790418-768068.jpg
  • imported-1606790418-504033.jpg
  • imported-1606790418-696732.jpg
  • imported-1606790418-385977.jpg
  • imported-1606790418-744539.jpg
  • imported-1606790419-681588.jpg
  • 993405Daft ID
  • 334.50 m2Area

Substantial attractive period building located just off Parade Quay adjacent to the Viking Triangle right in the heart of Waterford city. Originally dating from c. 1810 this property has in its time served as a Methodist Church, offices for the Order of Malta and more recently as offices and a performance venue for Central Arts. The building was extended in 1885 and retains many of its original period features such as coving, open fireplaces and an impressive oval stained glass window on the first floor. Bright and airy throughout with exceptionally high ceilings. Timber sash windows, electric storage heating, fire control system. BER exempt. C. 333 sq. meters (3,600 sq. ft.) overall. Entrance porch with original quarry tiling, hall with stairs, ladies and gents toilet facilities, back hallway with two offices, both with open fireplaces. Large, bright, open plan office space, Kitchenette, Store room. On the first floor is a large auditorium / performance space with tiered seating and an oval stained glass window. There are an additional two offices on the second floor return and third floor. This property has fantastic potential and would be suitable for a variety of uses.

For further enquiries please fill out the form or call us on +353 (0)51 872061